IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 238 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 238 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 238
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagrams below give information on transport and car use in Edmonton. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You recently had your computer fixed at a local computer store, however, you are not pleased with the service you received. Write a letter to the store manager. In the letter:
- describe the situation
- explain why you are dissatisfied
- say what you want the manager to do
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many students decide to further their studies abroad. What are the benefits and drawbacks of studying abroad? What is your view on this? What do you prefer? Give reasons for your answer.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Accommodation
- Do you live in a house or an apartment/flat?
- Can you describe the place where you live?
- What do you like about living there? What do you like about your flat?
- Which is your favourite room in your home? Why?
- Which room does your family spend the most time in?
- What can you see from the windows?
- Would you change anything about your home? Why/why not?
- Would you like to move to a different home in the future?
- What sort of accommodation would you most like to live in?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a habit your friend has and you want to develop
- Who your friend is?
- What habit does he/she have?
- When do you notice this habit?
- why do you want to develop this habit?
Part 3 Questions
What habits should children have?
What should parents do to teach their children good habits?
What influences do children with bad habits have on other children?
Why do some habits change when people get older?