IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 254 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 254 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 254
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart shows the number of mobile phones and landlines per 100 people in selected countries. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information given.
General Writing Task 1
Your landlord wants to increase your house rent. Write a letter to him to explain your situation. In your letter, you should tell:-
- why do you think the rent shouldn’t be increased?
- what you will do if it is increased?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that everyone has a right to have access to university education and that governments should make it free for all students no matter what financial background they have. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Books & Advertisements
- Do you like reading books? Why?
- What book would you take on a long journey?
- How easy is it for you to read books in English?
- Have you given up reading a book recently?
- What kind of people like reading and what kind of people don’t like reading very much?
- Do you like watching advertisements?
- Will you buy something because of an advertisement?
- How do you feel when you see pop-up ads on the internet?
- Do you like funny or serious advertisements?
- What makes a good advertisement?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a rule you did not like in school; You should say:-
- what it was?
- how others thought about this rule?
- have you ever violated this rule?
- and explain why you did not like this rule?
Part 3 Questions
- Should schools have rules?
- Should schools decide how the working hours should be?
- What kinds of rules do Indian families have?
- Do you think strict rules are needed in schools?
- Should students be involved in rulemaking?