IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 255 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 255 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 255
Academic Writing Task 1
The graphs show enrolment in different colleges in the Higher Colleges of Technology in 1999. Write a total of 150 – 200 words about the information in the three graphs. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information given.
General Writing Task 1
You are relocating to a new city. Write a letter to an agent to arrange a house for you and your family. In your letter, you should tell:-
- when you will relocate?
- why you are relocating?
- what kind of house do you want?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many people today do not feel safe either at home or when they are out. What are the causes? What are the solutions?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 computers & Celebrity
- Do you use computers?
- What do you use a computer to do?
- Did you use computers when you were little?
- Do people often use computers these days?
- Will people continue to use computers in the future?
- Who is your favourite celebrity?
- Do you like any foreign celebrities?
- Would you want to be a celebrity in the future?
- Do you think we should protect famous people’s privacy?
- How do celebrities influence their fans in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you were asked to give your opinion or and explain how you felt about giving your opinion in this questionnaire/survey; You should say:-
- what the questionnaire/survey was about?
- why you were asked to give your opinion?
- what opinion do you give?
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of organisations want to find out about people’s opinions?
- Do you think that questionnaires or surveys are good ways of finding out people’s opinions?
- What reasons might people have for not wanting to give their opinions?
- Do you think it would be a good idea for schools to ask students their opinions about lessons?
- What would the advantages for schools be if they asked students their opinions?
- Would there be any disadvantages in asking students’ opinions?