IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 267 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 267 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 267
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast food in Britain. The graph shows the trends in the consumption of fast foods. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
General Writing Task 1
A local college is having an international day. You want to speak to students about your country from different cultures. Write a letter to the college head. In the letter, you should:-
- Tell him/her about the topics you are going to talk about
- Why would they be of interest to the students
- Ask for any arrangements that you need.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some think that governments should tax unhealthy foods to encourage people to eat healthier. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Photos & Clothes
- What is your favourite item of clothing?
- Are there any traditional clothes in your country?
- Where do you usually purchase your clothes?
- Have you ever bought clothes online?
- Who do you usually take photos of?
- How do you keep your photos?
- Do you keep your photographs on your computer?
- Have you framed any of your photos?
- Do you prefer to send postcards to people or to send photos that you took yourself?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a house or apartment you would like to live in
What it is like?
Where it would be?
Why you would like to live in this house/apartment?
And how do you feel about this house/apartment?
Part 3 Questions
- Do most Indian people live in an apartment or house?
- Do young people in your country like to live with their parents or by themselves?
- Would you live in a foreign country in the future?
- How is modern home design in your country different to that of the past?
- In your country what type of home do most people live in?
- What kinds of apartments are the most popular?
- What are the differences between houses that young people and old people like?
- What are the differences between apartments and houses?
- Do people usually rent or buy a house? Why?
- Why do people sometimes move to live in a different home?
- What do you imagine people’s houses will be like in the future?