IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 291 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 291 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 291
Academic Writing Task 1
The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to s@x and age. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
General Writing Task 1
Your child is going on a 3-day educational trip to another country. The headteacher wants to find parents to go with the group and you would like to go. Write a letter to the headteacher. In the letter, you should tell:
- why you would like to go on the trip?
- suggest what you could do to help during the trip?
- ask other questions about the trip.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that to reduce industrial pollution a tax should be imposed on companies, while others believe that different measures should be taken to solve the problem. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Making Lists
- Do you make a list before going shopping? Why?
- Why is it important to make a shopping list?
- Do you make a list of your work? Does it work?
- Why don’t some people like making lists?
- Do you prefer using a piece of paper or making a list on your phone?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an occasion when you paid more than expected; You should say
- What it is?
- How much did you spend on it?
- Why did you buy it?
- And explain why you think you spent more than expected.
Part 3 Questions
- Do you often buy more than you expected?
- What do you think young people spend most of their money on?
- Do you think it is important to save money? Why?
- Do people buy things that they don’t need?
- What kind of expensive things do people like to buy?
- Is being rich always advantageous?
- Are review sites useful for buyers?
- What Do You Think about the Expenditure on Unexpected Things?