IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 326 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 326 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 326
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagrams below show some principles of house design for cool and for warm climates. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have read about a scholarship offered by a university and wish to apply. Write a letter to the university and include the following information:
the scholarship you wish to apply for
some details about yourself
your academic suitability for the scholarship
and any other relevant information.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
As most foreign aid often benefits the donor more than the receiver, developing countries should refuse to repay their debts. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Concentration
- When is it hard for you to concentrate?
- What may distract you when you are trying to stay focused?
- In what situations do you need to concentrate?
- When do you need to be focused?
- What do you do to improve your concentration?
- What do you do to help you concentrate?
- Is it easy for you to do two things simultaneously?
- Is difficult for you to stay focused on something?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a trip you took by public transport. You should say:
when it happened
what means of transport you take
what you do during the trip
and explain how you felt about the trip.
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think traffic jams would be reduced if people could travel on public transport for free?
- Do you think people should use public transportation more often?
- What are the pros and cons of low-cost air travel?
- Which method of travel do you consider safest? Why?
- Has travel become safer in recent years than that was in the past?
- What types of public transport are most commonly used in your country?
- Do you think the government invests enough in public transport in your country?
- Why do you think more and more people prefer to travel by plane?
- What do you think the government should do to improve the quality of public transport in your country?
- What kinds of obstacles do you think some local governments have to face when they develop transportation infrastructure?