IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 358 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 358 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 358
Academic Writing Task 1
The table shows the percentage of people with mobile phones who use various features on their phones.
General Writing Task 1
For the past year, you have been a member of a local club. Now you want to end your membership. Write a letter to the club secretary. In your letter:
state what type of membership you have and how you have paid for this
give details of how you have benefited from the club
explain why you want to leave
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In many countries, schoolchildren are required to wear school uniforms. Do you think this should be enforced in all schools?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Computers
- How often do you use a computer?
- What do you usually use your computer for?
- What kinds of computers are popular in your country?
- Who taught you how to use a computer?
- When was the first time you used a computer?
- Do you think computers have changed your life
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you needed to use your imagination. You should say:-
- When was it?
- When did you need to use imagination?
- How difficult or easy it was?
- Explain how you felt about it.
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think adults can have lots of imagination?
- Do you think imagination is necessary for scientists?
- What kind of jobs need imagination?
- What subjects are helpful for people’s imagination?