IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 384 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 384 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 384
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below describes the number of employees and factories in England and Wales from 1851 to 1901. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Your brother couldn’t join you on a trip that you guys planned. Write a letter to a friend inviting him to join:
- Explain the trip
- Explain why your brother couldn’t make it
- Giving details about the trip.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The shortage of housing in big cities can cause severe consequences. Only government action can solve this problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Taking rest
Question 1. How often do you take a rest?
Question 2. Do you take a nap when you have a rest?
Question 3. How do you feel after taking a Nap?
Question 4. Do you like trees?
Question 5. Would you like to live in a place that has lots of trees?
Question 6. Do you think places with trees attract more visitors than places with fewer trees?
Question 7. Do you like to go to a forest?
Question 8. Is there a forest near your hometown?
Question 9. Where can one find trees or forests in your country?
Question 10. Did you ever climb trees when you were a child?
Question 11. Have you ever planted a Tree?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time you waited for something special to happen
- What you were waiting for,
- How you feel,
- What you did while waiting,
- Why do you wait for it
Part 3 Questions
- On what occasions do people usually need to wait?
- Who behaves better when waiting for children or adults?
- Compared to the past, are people less patient now? Why?
- What are the positive and negative effects of waiting on society?
- Are you a patient person?
- Do you think it is possible to teach people to be more patient?
- Some people believe that impatience helps the development of technology. Do you agree with that?– Why do you think so?