IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 386 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 386 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 386
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows the sales at a small restaurant in a downtown business district. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have bought furniture from a store. When you received there were some damages. Write a letter to the manager:
- Giving information to him about the furniture.
- Explain the damage.
- Asking the manager to do something.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In many countries, a small number of people earn extremely high salaries. Some people believe that this is good for the country, but others think that governments should not allow salaries above a certain level.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Window View
Question 1. What scenery can you see from the window of your room?
Question 2. Do you like to watch the scenery from your window?’
Question 3. Do you want to live in a house with beautiful window views?
Question 4. How do you feel when you can’t see any beautiful view from your window?
Question 5. Do you like to try new activities? Why?
Question 6. What activities would you like to try?
Question 7. What activities did you do when you were a child?
Question 8. Do you like to try new activities alone or with friends?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a family member whom you would like to work with in the future. You should say:
- Who the person is?
- Have you ever worked with the person before?
- What kinds of work you would like to do with the person?
- And explain how you will feel if you can finally work together.
Part 3 Questions
- Are there any positive effects of working with a family member?
- What kinds of family businesses are there in India?
- Why do people like to set up a family business?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a family business?
- What are the causes for the success of a family business?
- How is the relation among members of a family business?
- In what ways have families in your country changed recently?
- Should husbands and wives have different roles within the family?
- Which is more important to you: your family or your friends?
- What are the advantages of working in a big company?
- Will promotion be easier in a big company?
- Should big companies donate more to charities?
- Should big companies be punished more seriously if they break the law?