IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 395 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 395 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late responses; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 395
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below gives information about internet users in three countries between 1999 and 2009. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. Make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You were going to start a job next month, but you will not be able to. Write a letter to your future employer. In your letter
explain the situation
describe your problem(s)
tell him/her when you can start work
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In recent years, there has been growing interest in the relationship between equality and personal achievement. Some people believe that individuals can achieve more in egalitarian societies. Others believe that high levels of personal achievement are possible only if individuals are free to succeed or fail according to their individual merits. What is your view of the relationship between equality and personal success?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Life Stages
- Do you enjoy your current stage of life?
- Which stage of your life do you think is the most important?
- In which stage of your life were you the happiest?
- What is your plan for your next stage of life?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person who is often in the news and who you would like to meet. You should say:
- who this person is
- how you know him/her
- why he/she is often in the news
- and explain why you would like to meet him/her.
Part 3 Questions
- What is the difference between new media and old media?
- Do you think the contents in the newspapers are reliable?
- Do you think people must watch foreign news?
- How has social media changed how we consume news?
- What kinds of (famous) people are usually in the news in your country?