IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 408 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 408 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late responses; no solution will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 408
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows the sales at a small restaurant in a downtown business district. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You rented a car from a car rental company. The air conditioner has stopped working. You phoned the company a week ago but it still has not been repaired. Write a letter to the company. In your letter
explain the situation
say what action you would like the company to take
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that professionals, such as doctors and engineers, should be required to work in the country where they did their training. Others believe they should be free to work in another country if they wish. Discuss views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Family & Housework
- How many people are there in your immediate family?
- Who do you get on best within your family?
- Do you have a large extended family?
- What do you do together with your family?
- Why is family important to you?
- Do you do housework at home?
- What kind of housework do you often do?
- Did you do housework when you were a child?
- Do you think that children should do housework?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you were very busy
- When did it happen?
- Where were you?
- What did you do?
- And explain why you were that busy?
Part 3 Questions
- Are you often busy?
- Why people are so busy these days?
- is it good for a person to remain busy all the time?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages when people keep busy?
- How a person keeps himself more concentrated and healthy during his busy schedule?
- Do you think children should learn through playing games or under pressure?
- What kind of pressure may people experience at work?