IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 411 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 411 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late responses; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 411
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make relevant comparisons.
General Writing Task 1
You have been working in a company for the last two years. Recently, your computer in the office has started giving some problems and it is affecting your work performance. Write a letter to your manager. In your letter,
describe the problem
explain how it is affecting your work
write what you want him to do regarding it
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The best way to make the road transport of goods safer is to ask drivers to take a driving test each year. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1Accommodation & Weather
- Do you live in a house or a flat?
- Is it a big place?
- How long have you lived there?
- What do you like about living there?
- Is there a garden in the place you live in?
- Do you prefer hot weather or cold?
- Tell me about the weather in your country at different times of the year.
- Which time of the year did you enjoy the most when you were a child?
- Do you (usually) pay attention to weather forecasts?
- Has the weather changed much in your country in recent years?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk About A Time When You Were Asked Opinion In A Survey or Questionnaire
- What the survey was about?
- Why did you participate?
- What opinions do you give?
- How did you feel?
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of organisations want to find out about people’s opinions?
- Do you think that questionnaires or surveys are good ways of finding out people’s opinions?
- What reasons might people have for not wanting to give their opinions?
- Do you think it would be a good idea for schools to ask students their opinions about lessons?
- What would the advantages for schools be if they asked students their opinions?
- Would there be any disadvantages in asking students’ opinions?