IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 416 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 416 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 416
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar charts below give information about the railway system in six cities in Europe. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have been working for a company for more than a few years, and now have decided to leave the company. Write a letter to your company manager saying that you want to leave the company.
In your letter explain:
what you have learned while working for the company
whether you enjoyed working there
what your reasons are for leaving
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that higher institutions should concentrate more on academic subjects such as history and the physical sciences, while others think that they should concentrate more on practical subjects such as car mechanics and cookery, and so on. Discuss both views and give your own opinion
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Music & Travel
- Where was the last place you visited on holiday?
- Would you like to go back there again?
- What kind of tourist destinations do you usually prefer?
- Has a foreign visitor ever stayed at your home?
- What’s the best way to save money while travelling?
- How much time do you spend listening to music every day?
- Are your music tastes varied?
- What is your favourite song?
- Do you like to sing along to your favourite songs?
- Are you learning to play a musical instrument at the moment?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person you enjoyed talking with
- Who this person is?
- How did you know him/her?
- What do you usually talk about?
- And explain why you want to talk to this person.
Part 3 Questions
- Where do young people like to meet?
- What do young people talk about when they meet up?
- Do you think people should be honest when talking with friends?
- On what occasions do people talk with strangers?
- On what occasions one should remain silent?