IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 422 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 422 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening, Tests click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 422
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows the worldwide market share of the notebook computer market for manufacturers in the years 2006, 2007 and 2014. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have been offered a job, asking you to start next week. You want the job very much but, because of a previous commitment, you want to delay the start for another two weeks. Write to the Manager, accepting the job, but explaining your situation and asking for a change to your start date.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many people feel that all teenagers should have to do unpaid work during their free time to help the local community and for the benefit of society as a whole. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Patience & Politeness
- What do you think patience is?
- Do you think patience is important?
- Do you think you are an patient person?
- Have you ever lost your patience?
- Are you a polite person?
- Who taught you to be polite?
- Is it important to be polite?
- What do you do if others are not polite to you?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a friend you like to talk with
- Who is he?
- What you like to talk about?
- Why you like to talk with him?
- And explain how you feel about him?
Part 3 Questions
- Where do young people like to meet?
- What do young people talk about when they meet up?
- Do you think people should be honest when talking with friends?
- On what occasions do people talk with strangers?
- On what occasions should one remain silent?