IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 430 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 430 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 430
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the effects of different brands of fertilizer on bean plant growth. Write a report for a university tutor describing the information shown in the diagrams below.
General Writing Task 1
You are a student at a university in the UK. You have recently lost your university ID card. Write to the local police station, giving details of who you are, and what happened and ask to record your details so that you can apply for a new ID card.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that in order to reduce the number of time people spend commuting, parks and gardens close to city centres should be replaced by apartment buildings. Others disagree with this idea. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Your town
- Can you describe your town or village to me?
- Tell me something about your hometown.
- Where are you from?
- Where is your hometown?
- Where do you come from?
- What is the name of the street you live on?
- What kind of street do you live on?
- What do you like about your town?
- What is the weather like in your town?
- What building is considered famous in your town?
- What jobs do people in your town do?
- How has your town changed over the last twenty years?
- What changes have taken place in your city in recent years?
- Do you think it is better to live in the center of town or outside in the country? Why?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a story or a novel that was particularly interesting to you
- What the story/novel is?
- Where you came to know about it?
- What it is about?
- Why do you find it interesting?
- Explain how you felt about it.
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of stories do children like to learn?
- How often do people in your country read novels?
- What kinds of novels do old people like to read?
- Do boys and girls like the same kinds of books?
- What kind of books do in your country people like to read?
- What are the benefits of listening to stories or reading novels?
- Are you a good storyteller?
- Do you prefer books or movies?
- Do you think it is important to read the book before watching the movie version of it?