IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 433 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 433 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 433
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar chart below shows the average prices per kilometre of clothing imported into the European Union from six different countries in 1993 and 2003. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are studying for a qualification, and you would like some time off from your work to complete it. Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:
ask for some time off to complete the qualification
suggest what you will do later at work if you have time off
say how the qualification will help your job or company
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Places to go in your free time
- What do people do in your town in their free time?
- Where can they go out for entertainment, or to enjoy themselves?
- Which do you prefer: eating in restaurants or eating at home?
- Which are the best places to eat out?
Describe a person who you believe dresses well
- Who this person is
- What kind of dresses he/she wears
- How you know him/her
- and explain why you think this person dresses well.
Part 3 Questions
- Do you have a favourite item of clothing? What is it? Why do you like it? When do you wear it?
- What is your favourite colour to wear? How many items of clothing do you have in this colour?
- How necessary is colour coordination to you? Do your clothes always match?
- Are certain colours more suitable for men and specific colours more suitable for women?
- Do you change your clothes often? Or do you tend to wear the same clothes all day?
- How often should clothing be washed? How often do you wash your clothing?