IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 451 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 451 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 451
Academic Writing Task 1
The Process of Pu-erh Raw Tea and Ripe Tea. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to the manager of the Lost and Found department of the railway regarding the luggage you accidentally left on the train. In your letter
- give the details of your train trip
- describe the luggage you left on the train
- say what actions you want him/her to take.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Today, many people use the internet and smartphones to transfer money to friends, family, and businesses. Is this a positive or negative development?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Morning Time
- Do You like to get up early?
- What is your morning routine?
- Do you like the morning or the evening?
- Do you usually do the same things every morning?
- What did you do in the morning when you were little? Why?
- Are there any differences between what you do in the morning now and what you did in the past?
- Do you spend your mornings doing the same things on both weekends and weekdays? Why?
- Which morning do you like the best in a week?
- Do you get up early on weekends?
- Do you want to change your daily routine in the future?
- Is Breakfast important?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe something you did that was difficult but successful.
- What you did do?
- how you did do it?
- How difficult it was?
- Why you are proud of it?
Part 3 Questions
- Are successful people often lonely?
- In general, how do people judge or assess the success of others?
- Why do (or should) people set goals?
- Do you believe in being successful and making a lot of money are the same thing?
- What does it take to become successful?
- What does it take to become successful faster?
- Why is it some people achieve success faster?
- Do you think that mistakes can help people achieve the greatest success?
- Do you agree that today’s success mainly depends on being able to manage time effectively?
- What skills are important for success in business?
- How do people achieve success at school?
- Which do you think is more important academic success or success in more practical everyday skills?