IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 455 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 455 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 455
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram details the process of making smoked fish. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You eat at your college cafeteria every lunchtime. However, you think it needs some improvements. Write a letter to the college magazine. In your letter,
- explain what you like about the cafeteria
- Say what is wrong with it
- Suggest how it could be improved
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Advanced technology has brought many beneficial changes to the world. However, some old people today struggle with the use of technologies such as mobile phones and the Internet. How can the elderly benefit from using advanced technologies? How can the elderly be encouraged to use consumer electronics more often?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Social Media
- Do you like using social media?
- What’s the most popular social media in your country?
- Which social media websites do you use?
- How much time do you spend on social media sites?
- What kind of information about yourself have you put on social media?
- Is there anything you don’t like about social media?
- Why do some people choose not to use social media?
- Do you think you or your friends use too much social media?
- Do you want to work in the social media industry? Why?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person you know who loves to grow plants( vegetables, fruits, flowers)
- Who this person is?
- What does this person grow?
- Where this person grows them?
- Why does this person love to grow plants?
Part 3 Questions – Farming
- Do people in India like to gift plants?
- What kind of plants do people like to grow in their homes?
- What are the differences between traditional and modern agriculture?
- Do you think farming is important?
- What do you think of a job of a farmer?
- How do people feel when they eat vegetables that they grew on their own?
- Do people like to grow vegetables in your country?
- Do you think climate change is influencing food production in any way?
- How will technology and scientific improvements affect food production?