IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 457 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in the Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 457 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 457
Academic Writing Task 1
Frequency of Eating at Fast Food Restaurants in the USA (2003-2013). Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You and a friend recently went on a holiday together. There is a problem with the photos you have taken during the holiday. Write a letter to your friend to ask for a particular shot. In your letter
- tell him/her about the problem with your photos
- say which photo you would like him/her to send you
- explain why you need this photo.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Nowadays, distance-learning programs have gained in popularity, but some people argue that online courses can never be taken as well as those taken at a college or university in person. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Technology
- What are the benefits of using technology?
- Do you like to use new technology?
- What technology do you often use, computers or cell phones?
- What electronic devices have you bought lately?
- Is there any technology you want to buy?
- Is technology important in your life?
- Is there any technology you don’t like?
- What do you think are the trends in technology today compared to when you were young?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an interesting place in your country that you’d like to recommend to tourists
- What place it is?
- Where it is?
- Why it is interesting?
- What people can do there?
Part 3 Questions – Travelling
- What factors affect how people feel about travel?
- Is it important to take photos while travelling?
- What kind of tourist sites are popular in your country?
- What can the government do to prevent pollution in tourist sites?
- What are the advantages of visiting less known places?
- What are the disadvantages when there are too many tourists in one site?
- What is the difference between people living in the city and people living in the countryside?
- What is the difference between big cities and small cities?