IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 484 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 484 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 484
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows a survey result of 4000 participants who expressed what important aspects they have learned from the internship they have completed. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to the local council about the poor condition of roads in your area. Include the following in your letter:
- Explain the situation and the road’s condition.
- How does it affect you and other people?
- Suggest what measures need to be taken, in your opinion.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think the primary purpose of schools is to turn children into good citizens and workers, rather than to benefit them as individuals. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Music
- What’s your favourite kind of music?
- Do you like to listen to live music?
- Is live music popular in your country?
- Have you ever been to a concert before? Or Have you ever been to a musical performance?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe your (or your friend’s) experience with an illness or injury. You should say:
- What it was?
- When did it happen?
- How you (or your friend) handled it?
- and say how you feel about it now.
Part 3 Questions
- How can people improve their health?
- Do elderly people exercise much in your country?
- Do you think all illnesses can be prevented?
- Do you think that illnesses will be less common in the future?
- Do you think healthcare should be free?
- What makes someone a good doctor?