IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 503 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 503 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 503
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below gives information about birth and death rates in Switzerland from 1975 to 2025, according to United Nations statistics. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have recently applied for a course at a college and have been accepted. However, you cannot join the course due to some reasons. Write a letter to the principal of the college. In your letter,
- Which course have you applied for?
- Why can you not join the course?
- Ask about the possibility of the course in the future.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Parents should encourage children to spend less time on studies and more time in physical activities. To What extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Writing
Question 1:- Do you write a lot?
Question 2:- What do you like to write? Why?
Question 3:- Do you think the things you write would change?
Question 4:- Do you prefer typing or handwriting when you are writing?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an invention that has changed how people live. You should say:-
- What is it?
- How has it changed people’s lives?
- What benefits did it bring?
- And explain if it is more important for older or younger people.
Part 3 Questions
- How has technology made our life easier?
- Which invention do you think is the most useful at home?
- Is it more difficult for old people to accept new technologies?
- What can be done to help old people learn to make use of new technologies?
- Will our life be better if we live without technology？