IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 512 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 512 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 512
Academic Writing Task 1
The line chart shows trends in terms of employment in the USA in millions and predictions for the future. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
The system used for rubbish/garbage collection in your local area is not working properly. This is causing problems for you and your neighbours. Write a letter to the local council. In your letter
- Describe how the rubbish collection system is not working properly.
- Explain how this is affecting you and your neighbours.
- Suggest what should be done about the problem.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
There have been many inventions in human histories, such as the wheel. Some people think the most important thing is the internet. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the opinion?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Names
- Does your name have any special meaning?
- How would you choose names for your next generation?
- Are there any differences between how Indians name their children now and in the past?
- Does anyone in your family have the same name as you?
- Are there any names that are more popular than others in India?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe two people from the same family
- Who are they?
- What are their appearances?
- What are the similarities between them?
- What are the differences?
Part 3 Questions
- Have there been any changes in family life in your country in the past 20-30 years?
- Do you think modern families are the same as families in the past?
- Would you say family is important to most people?
- What’s your opinion about family?