IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 538 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 538 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 538
Academic Writing Task 1
Average weekly household expenditure by region, 2007-2009. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have a friend who lives in a city abroad. You have decided that you would like to apply to do a course at one of the colleges in that city. Write to your friend explaining what you would like to do. In your letter:-
- Tell him/her of your plans.
- Tell him/her what type of work or studies you have been doing recently.
- And ask for help in contacting a college.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that the government should strictly control the supply of fresh water, as it is a limited resource, while others it should not be regulated. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Drinking water with
- How often do you drink water?
- What kind of water do you like to drink?
- Do you drink bottled water or water from water machines?
- Do you like to play in the water?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a place where there was a lot of noise/Describe a noisy place you have been
When did this happen?
Where was it?
Why was there a lot of noise?
Explain what you did when you heard the noise.
Part 3 Questions
- Is noise pollution serious in India?
- Do you like to live in a noisy place?
- Do you like to go to noisy places?
- Where can you hear a loud noise?
- Do you think that there is more noise in people’s lives today than in the past?
- Do you think that cities will become noisier in the future?
- What is the noise in life?
- What is the noise level in your city?
- Where does noise in urban areas come from?
- Do you think it is important to be alone sometimes?
- Shall we encourage children to make noises?