IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 539 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 539 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 539
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the total number of Olympic medals won by twelve different countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have a full-time job and are also taking an evening course several hours a week. You feel that you cannot continue taking the course. Write a letter to the course tutor. In your letter you should:-
- Describe the situation.
- Explain why you cannot continue the course.
- Say what you intend to do.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that engaging in an active pastime does more to develop children’s life skills than time spent reading. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Rain
- Do you like rainy days?
- What do you do on rainy days?
- Does it rain much in your country? (Where? When?)
- Is there any part of your country where it doesn’t rain much? (Where?)
- Does it rain much in your hometown? Can you remember any time when it rained particularly heavily? (When?)
- Does rain ever affect transportation in your hometown? (How?)
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an English class/lesson that you enjoyed
- What was taught in the class?
- When did you take the class?
- Where was it?
- What did the teacher do that made you enjoy it?
Part 3 Questions
- What are the benefits of learning a foreign language?
- What are the benefits of being a foreign language teacher?
- Will computers replace foreign language teachers in the future?
- Is grammar the most difficult part of learning a foreign language?
- Do you think grammar is important in language learning?