IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 566 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 566 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 566
Academic Writing Task 1
The charts show information about the number of kilometres travelled in an average month and the distribution of vehicle types in Britain.
General Writing Task 1
You recently took an IELTS test, and there were some problems that you believe affected your score. Write a letter to the British Council or IDP. In your letter:
- Explain what happened
- Say if other candidates were affected
- And explain what you would like the BC/IDP to do.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Compared to previous generations, an increasing number of people are travelling overseas for holidays. Why is this? Is this a positive or negative trend?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Boring things
- What do you do when you feel bored?
- What was the most boring thing you did when you were young?
- Do you think school is boring?
- What kind of things is boring to you?
- Why is it that some people work boring jobs?
- Why do some people get bored more quickly than other people do?
- Do you believe that technology has made life to become more attractive?
- Should people themselves be the ones who should make their lives more interesting?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe someone older than you, whom you admire. You should say:-
- Who this person is?
- How do you know this person?
- What kind of things do you like to do together?
- Explain how you feel about this person/ why you admire him/her.
Part 3 Questions
- What can young and old people learn from each other?
- Has old people’s life quality improved when compared to the past?
- Why is there a generation gap between the young and the old?
- What do old people usually do in their life?