IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 572 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 572 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 572
Academic Writing Task 1
The Diagram Below Shows the Process of Using Water to Produce Electricity. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make
comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have recently shifted to a rental apartment with your family. However, there are some problems with the apartment. Write a letter to the landlord. In your letter.
- Describe the problem.
- Demand the solution to the problem.
- Inform him what you will do if the problem is not solved.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Public transportation
- What kind of public transportation do you usually take?
- When do you usually take public transportation, in your everyday life or when you are travelling?
- Do most people prefer public transportation in your country?
- Did you take public transportation when you were a kid?
- Will there be more people taking public transportation in the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a childhood friend you know very well
- Who this person is?
- How you became friends with this person?
- What kinds of things you like to do with this person?
- Explain why you like him/her.
Part 3 Questions
- How do people make new friends?
- What do you think makes people have a long friendship?
- Does it make things easier in a friendship if you have similar interests?
- How do people make friends now?
- Do you think we meet new people differently now than in the past?
- What do you think, what type of personality do people of the young generation admire?
- Why is friendship nowadays so volatile?
- How do people in your country make friends these days?