IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 583 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 583 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 583
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You have been invited to speak at your old high school. Write to the school. In your letter
- Make a suggestion about what you could speak about
- Find out how long you will need to speak for
- Ask how many people will be there
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think they have the right to use as much fresh water as they want, but others think that the government should control the use of fresh water as it is a limited resource. Discuss both points of view and express your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 LANGUAGE
- What languages can you speak?
- What languages would you like to learn in the future?
- When did you learn English?
- Do you think English is difficult to learn?
- Would you like to learn other languages?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a city where you would like to stay for a short time
- Where the city is?
- Why do you want to go there?
- Whom you will go there with?
- What you will do there?
- And explain why you will stay there.
Part 3 Questions
- Why do people sometimes go to other cities or other countries to travel?
- Why are historical cities popular?
- Why do places with historical sites develop the tourism industry more actively?
- Do you think tourists may come across bad things in other cities?
- Do most people like planned traveling?
- Why is noise pollution worse in tourist cities than in other cities?
- Why do more and more people live in the city?
- What are some factors that attract people to settle down in certain places?
- What are the differences between the young and old when choosing where to live?
- What do you prefer: state-of-the-art facilities with polluted air or rural areas with a healthy environment?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of living alone?