IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 584 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 584 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 584
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You have taken a holiday cruise and were disappointed with the experience. Write a letter to the cruise provider. In your letter, say:
- What went wrong?
- How did you feel about it?
- What do you want to be done about it?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that the increasing use of computers and mobile phones for communication is having a negative impact on the reading and writing skills of young people. Do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 DREAM
- What was your childhood dream?
- Are you the kind of person who sticks to dreams?
- Do you dream much at night?
- Do you like your dreams at night?
- Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
- Do you like hearing others’ dreams?
- Do you think dreams will affect life?
- Do you want to learn more about dreams?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you missed or were late for a meeting.
- When did it happen?
- What happened?
- Why you missed/were late for it?
- And explain how you felt about this experience.
Part 3 Questions
- Are you a punctual person?
- What excuses do you use when you are late?
- What excuses do people have when they are late?
- Do you think it is important to be on time?
- Do you think planning is important for time management?
- Do you think children should learn to manage time?
- How would you teach your children time management?
- Do old people and young people similarly manage time?
- Do you always avoid being late?
- Why are people often late for meetings or appointments?
- Are people in your country often late for meetings?
- Do you think people are born with time management skills or they can develop them?