IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 585 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 585 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 585
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You forget your bag in the gym, and the gym management announced that it would be closed for a week for some renovation work. You need your bag as it has important things in it. Write a letter to the manager of the gym. In your letter,
- Introduce yourself and describe your position.
- Give them a description of your bag.
- Tell them what you want them to do.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many historical sites and museums are mainly visited by tourists, not local people. Why is this the case? What can be done to attract local people to visit these historical sites and museums?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 FAVOURITE DAY
- Which day is your favorite day?
- Which day is your least favorite day?
- How do you usually spend your time?
- How do you usually spend your favorite day?
- Which is your favorite part of the favorite day?
- Do you think your favorite day is long enough?
- How important do you think it is to have free time on your favorite day?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a new development in your city ( for example, a shopping mall or leisure facilities).
- What the development is?
- When/where you noticed it?
- How long it took to complete it?
- And explain how you feel about it.
Part 3 Questions
- Describe the development in your country in the past and the present era.
- What kinds of developments are undergoing in your country in this modern era?
- Are you living in a developed or developing country?
- What transportation do you use the most?
- Is public transportation popular in your country?
- What leisure facilities can be used by people of all ages?
- Do you think young people in your country like to go to the cinema?
- How is the subway system developing in your country?