IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 690 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions Before Participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 690 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 690
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You want to start your own business. Write a letter to a friend. In your letter:
- Tell him/her about your business.
- Explain why you think it is a good idea.
- Ask him/her for some help or advice.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that social media sites, such as Facebook or Twitter, have a negative impact on young people and their ability to form personal relationships. Others believe that these sites bring people together in a beneficial way.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Geography
- Do you like geography?
- Do you think geography is useful?
- Are you good at reading a map?
- Do you want to be a geographer in the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a skill that you learned in your childhood. You Should Say:-
- What was this skill?
- When do you learn it?
- How do you learn it?
- And explain why you think it is an important skill.
Part 3 Questions
- Where do children learn skills in your country?
- What are the differences between learning skills independently and from others?
- What essential skills should a child learn?
- What skills do you think teenagers should have?
- Who should teach teenagers skills?
- What are the differences between children’s and adults’ learning skills?