IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 88 Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam
The answer to each and every question is mandatory otherwise we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 88 ( in the subject field of email), and must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 88
Academic Writing Task 1
The graphs indicate the source of complaints about the bank of America and the amount of time it
takes to have the complaints resolved.
Summarise the information by selecting and report in the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to a hotel manager in another city for an upcoming 2-day business trip for you and your colleagues. In your letter, you should tell:
- Introduce yourself and your colleagues
- Give information about the business meeting
- Tell other requests you might have.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Life teaches us lessons and such lessons are the keys to success. how far do you agree with this statement and do you think formal education is important or people should rely on their life experiences.
Academic / General Speaking
Part 1 Questions
- Do you like texting?
- Do you prefer sending or receiving messages?
- Have you ever received a confusing text message?
- In what circumstances is making a phone call better than sending text messages?
- Did you go on a picnic when you were a child?
- How often do you go on a picnic now?
- Where do you go on a picnic?
- What is the difference between a picnic and cooking at home?
Part 2 Speaking cue cards
Talk about a toy you liked in your childhood.
You should say:
- What it was?
- Who gave it to you?
- What it looked like?
- Explain why it was a special toy for you?
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- What is the difference between girls’ and boys’ toys?
- Do you think toys really help in children’s development?
- Does modern technology have an influence on children’s toys?
- Have we lost our hand skills such as sewing?
- What toys are popular with kids in India today?
- Do you think playing with electronic toys has a good influence on kids?
- Which do you think is better, for children to play with toys alone or with other kids?
- How do you think toys will change in the future?