A Memorable Journey ielts speaking cue card with answer
* I have traveled lot in my life in my life. I‟ve been to Delhi, Mumbai and Goa.
* Here I am going to talk about my most memorable journey. It was from Kalakaji to Shimla on a toy train.
* Last year, my brother (cousin) came from Italy after many years.
* We decided to show him a hill station.
* We have five days to spare and we chose Shimla.
* We went by car to Kalakaji and from there and we had one of the most beautiful train journeys that one can have.
* We were four in all. My father, my mother , my cousin and I.
* The journey was about 90 kms long.
* It was on a toy train called Shivalik Deluxe Express.
* The boy train passes through 103 tunnels.
* One of the tunnels , at Barog, is about 1km long.
* The train stopped at Barog for 10 minutes. Most of the passengers got down. My cousin and I also got down but my parents kept sitting in the train.
* We were given breakfast food packets at Barog.
* There were many honeymooning couples also in the train.
* The speed of the train is 25 km/ hour and it takes 5 hours to reach Shimla.
* I would call them 5 beautiful hours because one can see some spectacular beauty of the hills on the way.
* During most of the journey the valley is on the right of the train.
* On the way we can see Solan Brewery and many passenger stops.
* We all enjoyed a lot during the journey.
* We stayed at Shimla for three days. We roamed at the Mall.
* We also saw the Scandal point and next day and we saw Jakhu Temple.
* Third day we relaxed at hotel and did some shopping.
* We came back also on the train till Kalakaji.
you can also start like this
I haven‟t traveled a lot but yes, one journey I made to Shimla which is very memorable
for me. I am going to talk about it here