Describe an occasion when you needed to arrive early. Speaking IELTS EXAM
- When did it happen?
- Why you get up early?
- Who you were with?
- And explain how you felt about getting up early.
Well, I am very punctual by nature 🕰️. I do not like making anyone wait for me, and I also hate waiting for someone. Here, I’d like to discuss a situation when I needed to arrive early: it was for one of my friend’s sister’s wedding 💒. The marriage was set for the 10th of February, but I arrived a day before the wedding. My friend was surprised to see me there, yet she felt very relaxed and happy 😊.
I helped her manage everything properly, such as packing all the gifts and clothes, decorating the house for the wedding, and preparing some dishes for the guests 🎁👗🍲. Arriving early made me very happy because I enjoyed it a lot. They held a night Sangeet programme on the 9th of February. I attended it and recorded some old folk songs and dances performed by the bride 🎵💃.
The best part of arriving early was that I got a lot of time to spend with my friend and her sister 🕓👯♀️. Moreover, I enjoyed a lot and felt very refreshed the next day ☀️😌.
Subscribe to Us On the IELTSFever YouTube channel For Tips And Tricks and Real Exam Tasks
- Have there been any other occasions when you have to arrive early?
- When do you think people should arrive on time?
- In India, late seeming to be a privilege for girls. Why do you think it is so?
- Do you think technology is a reason that makes us late?
- Do you think doing nothing is a waste of time?