IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 101 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 101 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 101 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar chart shows the number of cars per 1000 people in 5 European countries in 3 years and compares with the European average.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to a friend asking for his/her help to make a website. In your letter, you should:
Describe what kind of website you want
Say when you want the website to be done
Explain how important the website is to you.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Over time, as children grow older, the relationship they have with their parents’ changes. In your opinion, what role should parents have in their adult children’s lives? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Academic / General Speaking
Part 1 (special costumes)
- Do you like to wear special costumes?
- Did you try any special costumes when you were young?
- When was your last time to wear special costumes?
- Do you ever buy special costumes?
Part 2 Speaking Cue Card
Describe a special/memorable moment in your life. You should say:-
- when the event took place?
- where the event took place?
- what happened exactly?
- and explain why this event is memorable to you.
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- What events usually become memorable in our life?
- What is the importance of family celebration in our life?
- What changes have you observed in the last 10 years in terms of family celebration?
- How can a good memory help people to do their work?
- Do you think that it’s important to remember all the things? Why?
- Why do we want to celebrate special occasions with friends and family?