IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 106 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 106 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 106 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart shows days taken off work due to stress-related illnesses by job for men and women.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Your friend is thinking about learning to drive and would like some advice. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
Say why a driving license is advantageous
Recommend a driving school
Give any extra guidance/tips
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people say cultural traditions are destroyed when they are used as money-making attractions aimed at tourists. Others say this is the only way to save such traditions. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Academic / General Speaking
Part 1 Car Trip
- Why do you like traveling by car?
- What is the farthest place you have traveled to by car?
- Do you like to sit in the front or back when traveling by car?
- When do you travel by car?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a song or a poem about the history of your country. You should say
When you heard it?
Where you heard it?
How do you feel about it?
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- Are you good at memorizing things?
- Do you think children like the rhythm of songs or poems? Why?
- Do you think it is easier for children to learn a song or poem than adults? Why?
- What can people learn from songs or poems?