IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 108 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 108 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 108 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie chart below shows where energy is used in a typical Australian household, and the table shows the amount of electricity used according to the number of occupants. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You live in a room in the college hostel which has serve problems. You would like to move into another room and need your hostel super’s permission for that. Write a letter to the hostel super. In your letter,
Describe your problems
Explain what type of room you would prefer
General / Academic Writing Task 2
An increasing number of families have computers at home. what are the advantages and disadvantages of internet access for minors? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge of experience.
Academic / General Speaking
Part 1 (Names)
- Is it difficult for you to remember people’s names?
- how do you remember peoples names?
- how do you feel when people can’t remember your name?
- Do you often forget peoples names?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a time when felt really bored.( Talk about on Lockdown Due to Covid-19) You should say
When it was?
Who you were with?
What you were doing?
Why you felt bored?
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- When do people feel bored?
- What kind of jobs are boring?
- Do people get bored easily? Why?
- Why people do boring jobs?
- What can people do when they feel bored?
- What can people do to stop feeling boring?
- Do people get bored with daily routines?
- Can technology make life more interesting?
- Is it easier for younger people to feel bored than for the old?
- Do you think those boring jobs will be done by machines in the future?
- Do you think technology today is making people’s life easier?