IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 120 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 120 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 120 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The plans below show a theatre in 2010 and 2012. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to your friend who agrees to stay at your place while you have to go for a vacation thank you, friend, for the stay at your place and
Remind him or her of the vacation dates
Tell your friends from where to take the keys
Tell your friend about some things which you want him or her to do at your place
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people say that no one should work after the age of 65 others say that they should continue the work as long as a want. Discuss both views and give your opinion
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Scenery
- Is there good scenery in your hometown or does your hometown has a lot of scenics views?
- When you travel, do you like to live in hotels with good scenic views?
- Do you like to take pictures of good scenic views with your smartphone? Why?
- Is there good scenery in cities?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when a restaurant provided you bad food service
What had happened?
When did it happen?
How did you feel about it?
Part 3 Questions
- What kind of services are bad services?
- Why do some people choose to remain silent when they receive bad services?
- Who should be responsible for bad services?
- As a boss, what would you do to prevent bad services?