IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 123 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 123 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 123 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram below shows the process for recycling plastic bottles. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You were studying in an English speaking country and suddenly needed to co back to your home country leaving your course incomplete. Write a letter to your teacher to
- thank him
- explain the reason you left without completing your course
- say during your course study what did you like most about this course.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
People in developed countries have the tendency to buy more and more things whether they need them or not. Is it a positive or negative development?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Number
What is your favourite number?
Are you good at remembering phone numbers?
Are you good at math?
Do you usually use numbers?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe the first time that you used a foreign language to communicate
- Where it happened
- When it happened
- Who you talked to
- How you felt about the conversation.
Part 3 Questions
- What do you think of children learning a foreign language?
- Why are some language classes boring?
- Some students hate to learn foreign languages, what can teachers do to develop their interest?
- Some people travel for learning a foreign language, what do you think?
- What’s the best way to learn a foreign language?
- Why can some people learn languages fast while others learn slowly?
- Does one’s age affect language learning?