IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 126 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 126 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 126 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram details the process of making wool. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are leaving your job and would like to invite your friend to replace you. Write a letter to your friend.
In your letter, you should:
-describe the job
-explain the reason you are leaving
-tell him/her why you would recommend the job to them.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
a school that make use of books children find it more boring while using of films, tv videos games they find it more interesting
To what extent do you agree with this???
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Tea and Coffee & Voice
- Do Indian people like to drink tea or coffee?
- Do you prepare tea or coffee for guests at home?
- When was the last time you drank tea or coffee?
- Has your voice ever changed?
- Is your voice similar to your parents?
- Do you like your voice?
- Do you like to record your voice?
- Does anyone in your family have a similar voice?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a goal that you hope to achieve in the future or Describe your goal in life
- what the goal is
- when you first began to have this goal
- how you would achieve the first step of your goal
- how easy or difficult you think it will be to reach this goal
Part 3 Questions
- Should parents set goals for children?
- What would you feel if you couldn’t achieve your goals?
- When do young children start to set goals for themselves?
- Do Indian people usually set goals?
- Why do people set goals?
- Do people need to write down targets or just memorize them?
- Do you think people should talk to others about their goals?
- What is more rewarding, working towards the goal of achieving it?
- Do you think it’s important to have realistic goals?
- Do young people and old individuals have different sorts of goals? What are they?
- Is it always necessary to have something to aspire to in the future?