IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 128 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 128 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 128 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows the expenses per week of a retired single person and a couple in Australia, for their comfortable lifestyle. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You had dinner with your friend’s family. Write a letter to your friend and express your feelings about the dinner. In your letter, you should:
- Say what you enjoyed about the dinner
- Describe how you feel about his/her family
- Invite your friend and his/her family to your place.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
It is a natural process for animal species to become extinct (e.g. dinosaurs, dodos, etc.). There is no reason why people should try to prevent this from happening. Do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Jeans & Walking
- Do your wear jeans?
- How often do you wear jeans?
- Do you like wearing jeans, why?
- Why do you think jeans are popular?
- Do you walk a lot?
- Do you walk more than in the past?
- Where do you usually take a walk?
- Do you think people will walk more in the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a time when you changed your opinion. You should say :
- When was it?
- What was the original opinion?
- Why you changed it?
- And explain how you felt about it?
Part 3 Questions
- Do children like to change opinions?
- Why do people change opinions?
- Who do young people turn to for advice?
- Do people like giving an opinion about politics?