IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 129 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 129 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 129 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The table gives information about department and online stores in Australia in 2011.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You and your colleague want to use a company room. Write a letter to your manager and ask for permission. In your letter, you should:
- Explain why you need the room
- Describe which room you need and why
- Tell me what changes you’ll need in the room.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In many countries, crimes rates amongst younger people have been rising. Discuss the causes and solutions for this problem.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Plan & Festival
- Do you make plans every day?
- Are you good at managing your time?
- What is the latest plan you made?
- What is the hardest part about making plans?
- What is your favourite festival?
- How do you celebrate this festival?
- What is the most popular Indian festival?
- Do you like Western festivals?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a Person Who Helps Others in His or Her Spare Time. You should say:-
- Who is this person?
- How often this person helps others?
- How this person helps others?
- Why this person helps others?
- How do you feel about this person?
Part 3 Questions
- Do people nowadays help others more than in the past?
- Who should teach children to help others?
- In what kind of professions do people help others more?
- Why are some people willing to help others?
- What are some of the ways people can help others in the community? Which is most important?
- Why do you think some people like to help other people?
- Some people say that people help others in the community more now than they did in the past. Do you agree or disagree? Why
- What types of services, such as libraries or health centres, are available to the people who live in your area? Do you think there are enough of them?
- Which groups of people generally need the most support in a community? Why?
- Who do you think should pay for the services that are available to the people in a community? Should it be the government or individual people?