IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 130 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 130 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 130 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagrams below illustrate early tools from 1.4 million years ago and 800,000 years ago. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have organized a 90th birthday party for your relative and invited elderly guests. It was a successful party. Write a letter to the hotel manager, to provide feedback: In your letter, you should tell:
- When the party took place
- Why it was successful
- Thank you a staff member who was really helpful.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Convenience foods will become increasingly prevalent and eventually replace traditional foods and methods of preparation.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Island & Driving
- Have you ever been to any island?
- Are there any islands in your country?
- Do you want to live on an island?
- What would you like to do if you go to any island?
- Do you drive often?
- Do you want your children to drive in future?
- Do you have a driver’s licence?
- At what age are people allowed to drive in your country?
- Do you think it’s difficult to drive a car?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about an old friend you got in contact with again. You should say
- Who he or she is?
- What he or she is like?
- How did you get in contact?
- And explain how you felt about it?
Part 3 Questions
- What is the influence of social media on friendships?
- Why do people lose contact with each other after graduation?
- Do people in your country like to make new friends?
- Do you think old friends are more important to the old generation or the young generation?
- Does friendship influence you in your personal life?
- What is the best way, in your opinion, to keep the connection among friends intact?