IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 132 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 132 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact me on IELTSfever Instagram Page regarding
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 132
Academic Writing Task 1
The map below shows a civic centre between the present and its future plan. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant
General Writing Task 1
The company had arranged a language training. Your colleagues and you would like to have more of such training . Write a letter to your manager requesting the same .
- Where do you want the session to take place?
- Why do you want more of such sessions?
- When do you want the session to take place?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In some countries 18 is the legal age to vote, to drive and to marry, while it’s higher in some others. Do you think it’s the right age? Support your statement with relevant examples
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Crowded place & Sharing
- What places do you think are often crowded?
- When was the last time you were in a crowded place?
- How do you feel when you are in a crowded place?
- Did you share anything with others recently?
- Did your parents teach you to share when you were a child?
- What kind of things do you like to share with others?
- What kind of things are not suitable for sharing?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a time where you had kept a promise.
- How did you make it happen?
- Reason for keeping a promise?
- How was the experience?
Part 3 Questions
- Generally speaking, do Indian parents make promises to children?
- Do children also make promises to their parents?
- Do most people fulfil their promises?
- How do you feel when others break their promises?