IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 134 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 134 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact me on IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 134
Academic Writing Task 1
The maps show the change of Pentland from 1980 to 2007. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant
General Writing Task 1
Someone returned to you a bag that you lost with all its belongings still inside it. Write a letter to thank the person:
Thank the person
Explain how you lost it
Explain why its belongings were so important
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Now a day many people want to buy famous brands of clothes, cars and other items. what are the reasons for this do you think it is a positive and a negative development?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Drinking water & Maps
- Do you think we should drink a lot of water?
- How often do you drink water?
- Do you drink bottled water or water from machines?
- What kind of water do you like to drink
- Do you often use maps?
- Who taught you how to use a map?
- Do you prefer electronic maps or paper maps?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a dinner you really enjoyed. You should say:
- When it was?
- What did you eat?
- Who you were with?
- And explain why you enjoyed it?
Part 3 Questions
- Why do people like to have special food on special occasions?
- What is the difference between eating at home and eating out on special occasions?
- What national identity can be seen in a nation’s cuisine?
- Why do global leaders like to gather around for dinner?