IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 135 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 135 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact me on IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 135
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the price in euros of 800 grams of four types of bread in one European country from 2001 to 2006. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
An item of clothing that you purchased at a store has some issues and you wish to return it. Write a letter:
Describing the item in question
Detailing the issues
Telling the manager what you expect them to do with it
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some feel that good entertainers are as important to society as scientists. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Being Bored & Foreign Food
- What do you do when you feel bored
- What kind of things is boring to you?
- Do you think young people are more likely to get bored?
- Have you ever tried foreign food?
- Do you like to try new food?
- What kind of new food you have tried recently?
- What kind of foreign foods are popular in your country
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an experience you had as a member of a team. You should say:
- What it was?
- Who were the members of the team?
- What role did you play in this team?
- And explain how you achieved your goal?
Part 3 Questions
- Would you like to work alone or work with a partner?
- What type of people is good to use?
- Do you enjoy teamwork or group studying?
- What are the benefits of studying alone?
- What can children learn through teamwork?
- What are the disadvantages of working in a group?
- Is it great to have differences within a group?
- What are the key skills and abilities necessary to be prosperous in a team?