IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 144 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 144 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 144
Academic Writing Task 1
The maps beneath show the town of Stokeford in 2000 and 2020. Sum up the data by choosing and covering the primary capacities and make correlations where suitable.
General Writing Task 1
You have completed the course and received a certificate, but you lost it on the way back. Write a letter to the Principal of the college; In your letter, you should tell:
- How you lost the certificate?
- Why do you need it?
- What do you expect the principal to do?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many students find it difficult to focus or pay attention at school nowadays. What are the reasons for this? What can be done to solve this problem?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Weekends
- How do you usually spend your weekends? What do you usually do on weekends?
- In your country, do men and women usually do the same kind of things on weekends (or in their free time)?
- When do you spend time with your family?
- What did you do last weekend?
- What do other people in your hometown (or in your country) usually do on weekends?
- What are you going to do next weekend?
- Is there anything new that you would like to do on weekends?
- Do you like working on weekends?
- Do you think employees should have to work on weekends?
- Do you think that weekends now are more important to you, than when you were a child?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about an article on health that you read from a magazine or online; You should say:
- What the article was?
- When and where did you read it?
- What did you learn from the article?
- Explain why you think it is a good or bad article?
Part 3 Questions
- Why is it that different people want to see different magazines?
- What type of magazines do teens prefer to read?
- What is the distinction between information on TV and information in magazines?
- Do folks like to read the information on the World Wide Web?
- Do people still purchase magazines in your own country?
- Do you feel the people now are healthier than people previously?