IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 151 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 151 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 151
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar chart illustrates population trends globally by percentage from 1950 to 2040. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house/flat. Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter
Explain the reasons for the noise
Describe what action you will take
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write your own addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In the future, it’s expected that the proportion of older people is higher than younger people… Its positive or negative development
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Advertisement
- Are there many advertisements in your country?
- Why do you think there are so many advertisements now?
- What are the various places where we see advertisements?
- How do you feel about advertisements?
- Do you like advertisements?
- What kind of advertisement do you like the most?
- Have you ever bought something because of an advertisement?
- Do you watch advertisements from beginning to end?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a piece of popular news that has been circulating in local news
- What the news was about
- Who told you about the news
- What do the community think about the news
Part 3 Questions
- Do people read newspapers where you live?
- Do people prefer local or international news?
- Do you think it’s important to have a national identity?
- How can people develop their national identity?