IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 165 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 165 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 165
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the internet users (in millions) in different countries in the Middle East as of June 2017. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You play sport (e.g. football) for a local team. You recently heard that a player in your team is in a hospital. Write a letter to your teammate. In your letter:
- Say how you feel about the news
- Ask about the treatment in the hospital
- Suggest some ways of cheering him/her up
General / Academic Writing Task 2
“Prevention is better than cure.” Out of a country’s health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Foreign language
- Why do you think it is important to learn a foreign language?
- How is it helpful to you to speak a foreign language?
- What is the most difficult part of learning a foreign language for you?
- What is the best way to memorize new words?
- Is it better to learn a new word from translation or by definition?
- Why don’t some people know the language of the society they live in?
- What do you think of children learning a foreign language?
- Why are some language classes boring?
- Some students hate to learn foreign languages, what can teachers do to develop their interest?
- Some people travel for learning a foreign language, what do you think?
- What’s the best way to learn a foreign language?
- Why can some people learn languages fast while others learn slowly?
- Does one’s age affect language learning?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about something interesting your friend has done but you haven’t.
- what is it?
- When did your friend do it?
- And explain why you want to do it?
Part 3 Questions
- why some things are most interesting for a person?
- do your friends help you to fulfil your desires?
- is it necessary to do certain things at the right time?
IELTS Reading Test
Academic Module Samples Pdf and Answers
General Module Samples Pdf and Answers
IELTS Listening Test
Sample Papers with Pdf Audio Files and Answers