IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 168 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 168 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 168
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar charts below provide information about honey production and honey-producing colonies in the five American states in 2006.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You want to start your own small business. Write a letter to a bank requesting information about obtaining a business loan to finance your new company. In your letter, include the following information:
what kind of business do you want to start
how much money do you need
the length of time over which you would expect to repay the money
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many adults nowadays prefer spending their free time playing computer games. Why do they do this? Is this a positive or negative development?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Relatives & Daily Routine
- Do you often visit your relatives?
- hat do you do when visiting them?
- Do you prefer to spend time with your relatives, or your friends?
- Do you prefer visiting your relatives, or your friends
- Do you like to plan what you will do each day? (Why?/Why not?)
- Please describe your typical daily routine.
- What’s your favourite time of the day? (Why? What do you do at that time?)
- Do you usually do the same things at the same time each day?
- How do you plan (organize) your study time?
- Do you ever (or, do you often) change these plans?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a quiet place you like to spend your time in.
You should say
Where it is?
How you knew it?
How often you go there?
What you do there?
And explain why you like the place?
- Part 3 Questions
- Is it hard to find quiet places in cities?
- Why is it quieter in the countryside?
- Why do people go to quiet places?
- Compared with young people, do old people prefer to live in quiet places?
- Why do some people not like quiet places?
- Do you need a quiet place when you are working?
- Why do people like to spend time in quiet places?
- Do you know anyone who likes noise?