IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 171 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 171 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 171
Academic Writing Task 1
The maps below show Pebbleton 20 years ago and today. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are going to throw a party for a special occasion and planning to cook a meal for the same. Get a recipe from your friend which is special in his/her country?
- Explain why you are throwing a party
- Ask about the recipe
- Invite your friend to the party.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
As the population of a nation increases, new houses are needed. Do you think it is better to build new houses in the countryside or in the cities?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Computer
- Do you use a computer very much?
- When do you use a computer?
- What do you use the computer for?
- What was your impression when you used a computer the first time?
- How did you learn to use a computer?
- Have computers changed your life in any way (if yes, How?)?
- Are computers used much in your country?
- Do you think computers are useful in everyday life (how)?
- Computers are now used a lot in education. What do you think of this?
- Do you play computer games?
- Do you think computers are perfect now or do they still need to be improved?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person you know who gave a cleaver solution to a problem
- Who this person is,
- What the problem was,
- What solution he/she gave,
- Why do you think it was a clever solution
Part 3 Questions
- What is the difference between the role of a teacher and a parent in the education of children?
- What suggestions would you give to teachers to improve education?
- What is the best way to educate children in your opinion?
- How can we help children realise their talents?
- Does the government provide enough support to education in your view?
- Do you think children’s wise are influence by their parents?
- Do you think children have a good habit nowadays? Why?
- Why children are clever than before? Nature or nurture? Why?
- What kind of skills is helpful for children? Why?
- Do you think a parent should send their children to a better school? Why?